Dr. Gala’s Weight Management Program is a 90-Day Program that uses our transformational coaching method and critical concepts of the Sugar Impact Diet to help you take your health to the next level. You’ll learn how to identify sneaky sugars, crush sugar addiction, and shift from being a sugar burner to a fat burner. As your coach, not only will I work with you regarding those concepts, I will also help you to identify your genuine desired outcome and then help you learn how to achieve it.
We accomplish together a literal shift in your thinking that allows you to make better decisions about your health and body. At the end of 90 days, you will be making choices that lead to lasting habit change.
Together, we will explore:
- Your relationship with food and sugar and the roles they play in your life.
- Your movement, pleasure, and satisfaction. The perils and pitfalls of self-sabotage.
- To Listen to and trusting your inner wisdom.
- How important it is to be naughty, friendly, and even relaxing.
- Loving, trusting, honoring, and acknowledging yourself.
Upon subscription, you will get:
- A welcome box with information about your program, a gift from your coach, and a Dr. Gala Portion plate.
- The full self-passed 14-Day Full Body Reset plus daily easy recipes to prepare at home.
- Twelve private sessions to walk you through holistic health interventions that proved helpful in managing your metabolism.
- Access to a fantastic platform with workbook exercises on recorded audio, video, written materials, and tools to support your progress.
- Access to thousands of branded supplements through a private portal with personalized recommendations by your provider access amazing discounts for exclusive (all doctor signed).
- The Gala – WeightTensive© panel containing three tests with 60 biomarkers.*
- Free subscription to my blog and FREE recipes, FREE self-care packages, FREE physical activity library, and more FREE stuff
- You get twenty-eight years of medical experience and total mastery of personal transformation entirely at your service.
*Your specimens are collected through our convenient network of over 2,100 patient service centers nationally.